Saturday 30 March 2013

My First Dress! ★ Baby, the Stars Shine Bright ★

It happened on Thursday! I was getting worried as the tracking number said it only reached Kuala Lumpur (fyi, it is the capital of Malaysia, about 4000 something kilometers away @.@) Then out of the blue, a postman knocked on the door and asked for me! I'm on cloud nine! My heart thumped madly as I signed and received the package.

Let the pictures talk!
Tha package >.<



Unboxing complete!


Sorry, I hadn't realised that you could see my foot XD
This is the dress! I was taken by surprise when I held it up. It was so heavy!



The print closeup! 

The lining~

The picture didn't show the lace very well. It was all black.
The front bow~it was detachable but I haven't tried to.
                                   
The ribbons at the waist~

This is how it looks like hung up!

The Baby tag ^_^

The waist ties~

Overall, it's a very beautiful dress! The details are crisp and lovely. I'm very glad that my first dress was from Baby. I can't wait until I get to wear it out! Though I must wait till I get my petticoat first. I have a Taobao order coming in next week ^_^ 

Until next time, my royal friends ★

No comments:

Post a Comment